In this one day masterclass Andy will delve into the world of immediate full arch loading. From the planning through to surgery and then the final reconstruction, Andy will discuss the various techniques used to achieve excellent outcomes.
He will look at the various options available to restore a full arch and how to help the patient choose what is right for them.
Designed for anyone placing implants- there will be something to take away whatever your level of experience.
Aims and Objectives
1. To review the various options available for the reconstruction of a full arch.
2. Discuss the various selection criteria for possible immediate load patients.
3. Discuss the surgical planning and execution of a full arch implant placement
4. Explain how to immediately load a full arch from both the dental and technical side.
5. Discuss the final reconstruction and the options and materials available.
Andrew Legg graduated from the University of Manchester in 2001. He joined a large dental practice in South Manchester the same year becoming an associate in 2002. He then became a partner in August 2003 following the departure of two esteemed colleagues. This extensive experience in general practice has given Andrew grounding in all aspects of dental care allowing a fully comprehensive approach to patient care.
In 2004 Andrew began his postgraduate training in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry and has since undertaken over 500 hours of training including Advanced Surgical Training at the Royal College of Surgeons.